What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device that is used when you visit a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time he accesses and also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they can not damage the user’s equipment / device and, if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help us identify and resolve possible operating errors.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but they have small differences:
- a) Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close the browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- b) Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored in the hard disk of the device and our web reads them every time you make a new visit; the cookie has a certain expiration or expiration date, after which the cookie stops working. These cookies allow us to identify your actions and preferences,analyzevisits and help us in understanding how users reach our page and in improving our services.
- c) Functionality Cookies: They allowto rememberdecisions adopted by the user, such as his login or identifier. The information that these cookies collect is anonymized (that is, it does not contain your name, address, or other information).
- d) Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are the cookies installed by a websitethat is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content supplements (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these types of files to track your visits at each site where theyare advertised.
- e) Analytical Cookies: They are cookies thatare intendedfor periodic maintenance and ensure the best operation and service to the user by collecting data of your activity.
By accepting this policy, you expressly consent that we may use these types of cookies on your devices. If you deactivate cookies, your navigation may not be optimal and some of the utilities available may not work correctly.
- a) Our own cookies
We use our own cookies for the sole purpose of automatically detecting the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc. No cookie allows you to contact your phone number, your email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your HDD or steal personal information.
- b) Google Analytics Cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
This way, you can block cookies through the browser’s configuration tools or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
The configuration of your browser to reject all cookies, or expressly the cookies of https://www.origobiopharma.com/, will not prevent you from browsing the website, although said browsing will not be able to enjoy the functionalities that require the installation of some of them.
Cookies policy acceptance
However, we keep available this information in our Site for your future reference.